The Watershed Tavern & Grill is a family owned and operated Haslett Restaurant & Bar. The Watershed has a full Lunch and Dinner menu. The Watershed’s Chefs have created several signature menu items, including our Homemade "Shed Chips", GIANT Bangin' Burrito, and Steak Bites!
The Watershed Signature Menu Items:
- Shed Chips - These chips put us on the map! Homemade sliced russet potatoes, season, fried and served with chunky bleu cheese dressing all for under six bucks!
- *Bangin' Burrito - A GIANT burrito, stuffed with your choice of chicken or beef, added to beans and covered with homemade sauce, melted cheese on top, and garnished with lettuce, tomato and tortilla chips.
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap - Crispy chicken tossed in our mild wing sauce and complimented with lettuce, tomatoes, and mixed cheese all bundled together in a large flour tortilla. Served with a side of ranch.
The Watershed is located across the street from beautiful Lake Lansing Park and only minutes away from Michigan State University and downtown Lansing. The Watershed is the perfect location for a quick lunch, romantic private dinner, watch the big game, or to kick back on the weekends and join your friends for live music entertainment.
The Watershed Features and Amenities:
- Full Service Bar
- Multiple High Definition Flat Screen TV's
- Dance floor & Live Band
- Private Parties
- Free Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Keno & Jukebox available
- Bean-Bag-Toss "Cornhole" Tournaments
- Outdoor seating on our patio!
The Watershed services:
Haslett Restaurant – Haslett Bar – Haslett Tavern – Lansing Restaurant – East Lansing Restaurant – Haslett Takeout- Haslett Pizza- Haslett Beer - Haslett Private Party - Haslett Keno - Haslett Music - Haslett Mexican Food